Thank you for joining us. We are so thrilled to be opening our doors to serve Sonoma once again. We have been following the latest guidelines from the CDC
to create a safe space for all our guests.
All recommended precautions have been taken to ensure that our team is healthy and that it is safe for them to serve you. These precautions include:
- requiring handwashing every 30 minutes in addition to wearing gloves
- providing PPE for all team members (masks, gloves)
- encouraging daily self-checks
- temperature checks before entering the building
- modified schedules to stagger arrivals
We have retrained and tested our teams to ensure they have the knowledge and skills to effectively deliver a healthy and enjoyable experience for you.
Due to the fact that we have decreased our seating by 60%, we would appreciate your consideration on limiting your seating to your reservation maximum of 2 hours. Our kitchen and service staff with work diligently to service your needs accordingly. Reminder to you, please wear your mask at all times unless seated at your table.
Thank you for your loyal patronage and we look forward to serving you during these strenuous times.
Your Swiss Hotel Staff